Farthingloe Barn. Folkestone Road..Dover. CT15 7AA
What 3 Words: ducks.responses.fiery
Grid Ref: TR 29059 40170 / TR290401
NOTE: This is on the opposite side of the road to Little Farthingloe Farm, see Image for Entrance to site.
Independence rating #2 BLUE Independence ratings
This route has some uneven surfaces and slopes. If seating is required then please bring Rollator with incorporated seating or Walking stick with seat. We can provide these on a first come first served basis.
Mobility / Sensory Accessibility
- Portable Seating required, Low level seating provided
- Near to busy road, so road noise and occasional Aircraft flying above. Tour guide listening devices available. Bring own noise cancelling headphones to block background noise if required.
- Loop Hearing devices also available for use with hearing aids.
- Audio Description / Magnifying Glasses available for visual impairments.
Parking / Transport Access
- There is safe private parking suitable for Disabled use, kindly provided at Farthingloe Barn, or within the Farm.
- Bus service (#102) directly from both Dover Priory Station and Folkestone Central Station
Highlights of Location
- Access to North Downs Way and Coastal Path.
- Sea view overlooking France on a clear day
- Views overlooking Dover Castle
- Chalk Grassland
- Wooded areas
- Interesting Wildlife
- Historical and Geological Interest
- Close to Womens Land Army Museum
- Disabled Toilets Nearby
- Restaurant / Cafe / Farm Shop selling local produce